Each chapter contains one act of the Thirty-Seventh Legislative Assembly. The
chapters are numbered in the order of approval by the governor.
I. An Act to amend Chapter 116 of the Laws of the 38th Legislative Assembly
of the Territory of New Mexico. C. B. No. 1........
2. An Act for the relief of the County of Torrance. C. B. No. 27..
3. An Act to amend Section 255 of the Compiled Laws of 1897, relative to Ter.
ritorial Depositories. H. B. No. 13........
4. An Act to amend Section 8 of Chapter of the Session Laws of 1903, relative
to admission to the Institute for the Blind. H. S. C. B. No. 31. ....
5. An Act authorizing the Board of Regents of the New Mexico College of Agri-
culture and Mechanic Arts to lease certain land to the International
Committee of the Young Men's Christian Association. H.B. No. 102...... 5
An Act to provide for the filling of vacancies in county offices in the Terri-
tory of New Mexico C.B. No. 51......
7. An Act extending act approved March 16, 1899, Chapter 54, Session Laws of
C. B. No. 39.......
8. An Act with reference to the sale of intoxicating liquors on trains. H. B.
9. An Act to amend Section 3428 of the Compiled Laws of New Mexico of 1897
relative to issuance of warrants upon afidavits based on information and
belief. H. B. No. 69.........
10. Au Act providing for transfer of real estate records from Colfax county to
Union county for real estate now located in Union county. S. H. B.
11. An Act to amend Section 3312 of the Compiled Laws of New Mexico of 1897.
H. B. No. 59..
12. An Act to encourage the erection of beet sugar factories and for other pur-
poses. H. S. C. B. No. 12......
An Act assenting to the purpose of grants of money authorized by an Act of
Congress entitled, “An Act to Provide for an Increased Annual Appro-
priation for Agricultural Experiment Stations and Regulating the Expen-
ditures thereof. Approved March 16, 1906." H. B. No. 68
14. An Act to amend Section 2361 of the Compiled Laws of New Mexico of 1897,
relative to the recording of chattel mortgages. H. S. H. B. No. 101...... 12
15. An Act relating to the settlement of accounts of public officers. H. B. Vo.
16. An Act relative to the issuance of worthless checks. H B No. 70.
17. An Act relative to recognizances H. B. No. 67....
18. An Act to amend Section 1294 of the Compiled Laws of 1897, relative to
combinations and monopolies. H. B. No. 14 .........
19. An Act to amend Section 1790 of the Compiled Laws of 1897. C. B. No. 36.. 19
20. An Act entitled an act for the protection of highway bridges and for other
purposes. CB. No. 37
21. An Act in reference to the qualitications of voters. C.B. No 50...
22. An Act extending all of the provisions of Sections 2394, 2395, Compiled Laws
of 1897, of Sections 6 and 7. Chapter 39. C. B. No 53...
An Act amending Sections 6, 7, 8 and J. of Chapter 51, Session Laws of 1903.
C. B. No. 51..