« AnteriorContinuar »
THE STATE OF TEXAS
PASSED BY THE
JANUARY 12, 1909, AND ADJOURNED MARCH 13, 1909
FIRST CALLED SESSION
AND AT ITS
SECOND CALLED SESSION
38. Amending Article 4785a of the Revised Statutes so as to leave Jack
county out of the list of counties exempted from the operation of the
73. Providing for an inspector of hides and animals for Parmer county 129
74. Providing for an inspector of hides and animals for Oldham county 130
75. Providing for revising, digesting, annotating and publishing the civil
and criminal laws of the State of Texas.
76. Exempting Karnes county from inspection of the cars and hides of ani-
mals slaughtered by butchers..
77. Validating and legalizing sales of real estate situated in the town of
Pleasanton, Atascosa county, made for and in behalf of said county
by the commissioners under appointment of the commissioners court
of said county...
78. Regulating the taking or the catching of fish in the counties of Mont-
gomery and Newton...
79. Prohibiting any person from unlawfully using or wearing the badge,
label, button or emblem of the United Confederate Veterans and other
organizations, orders or societies...
80. Specially exempting Maverick county from the provisions of the law
to prohibit hunting with firearms or dogs upon the enclosed or posted