2. Life of General Sir Robert Wilson, Commander of
the Imperial Military Order of Maria Theresa of
Austria, &c. &c. From Autobiographical Memoirs,
Journals, Narratives, Correspondence, &c. Edited
by his Nephew and Son-in-Law, the Rev. Herbert
Randolph, M.A., Oxon. 2 vols. London, 1862 114
VI.-1. The Third Part of the Ecclesiastical History of John
Bishop of Ephesus. Now first edited by W. Cureton,
M.A., F.R.S., &c. Oxford University Press, 1853.
2. The Same. Now first translated from the Original
Syriac by R. Payne Smith, M.A., &c. Oxford Uni-
versity Press, 1860.
3. Syriac Miscellanies; or Extracts relating to the First
and Second General Councils, &c. Translated into
English from MSS. in the British Museum and Im-
perial Library at Paris, with Notes, by B. H. Cowper.
4. P. Lagardii Analecta Syriaca. MDCCOLVIII. Lipsiæ.
Exemplaria facta cxv.
VII.-1. Servia and the Servians. By the Rev. W. Denton,
M.A. London, 1863.
2. Treaties and Hatti-Sheriffs relating to Servia. Pre-
sented to both Houses of Parliament.
3. Treaty of Paris, 1856.
4. The Condition of Turkey and her Dependencies.
Speech in the House of Commons, May 29, 1863. By
A. H. Layard, Esq., M.P.
VIII.--1. Anthologia Græca, ex Recensione Brunckii. Ed.
Fried. Jacobs. Lipsi, 1794.
2. Bland's Collections. By Merivale. London, 1833.
3. Anthologia Polyglotta. Ed. Henry Wellesley, D.D.
4. Epitaphs from the Greek Anthology. By Major R. G.
Macgregor. London, 1857.
5. The Greek Anthology. Translated by G. Burges,
M.A. London, 1854.
6. Martialis Epigrammata.
7. Martial and the Moderns. By Andrew Amos, Esq.,
8. Deliti. Delitiarum, sive Epigrammatum ex Optimis
quibusque hujus et Novissimi Sæculi Poetis : .
à voloyia in unam corollam connexa. Op. Abr.
Wright, A.B. Oxford, 1637.
9. Bernardi Bauhusii Epigrammatum Libri V. Ant-