223. Amending act relative to highways; setting of poles along.
224. Amending act providing for the protection of the reputation and good name
of certain persons.
225. Amending act relative to the incorporation of manufacturing and mercantile
226. Amending act for the preservation and perpetuation of bills and resolutions
of the legislature.
227. Authorizing guardians of incompetent persons to convey lands in pursuance
of contracts executed prior to guardianship.
228. Authorizing boards of supervisors to borrow money for fairs.
229. Act validating sales of real estate made by executors, etc., under license of
230. Act providing for military museum and battle flags.
231. Act providing for incorporation of colleges.
232. Act making it unlawful for any person not admitted to practice to represent
himself at law or solicitor in chancery.
233. Act making certain joint tort feasors in libel cases liable to contribute to
other joint tort feasors for damages recovered against them.
234. Amending act relative to bills of lading; straight bill defined.
235. Act providing for burial of certain soldiers and sailors, etc.
236. Act authorizing proceedings by the State to condemn private property for
237. Amending act authorizing the paroling of convicts.
238. Amending act relative to appeals from probate court.
239. Amending act providing payment for overtime of convicts.
240. Amending act relative to publication of laws and documents.
241. Amending act relative to asylums.
242. Act providing for distribution and sale of debates of Constitutional Conven-
243. Amending act relative to the limitation of actions concerning real prop-
244. Act prohibiting the issuing of trading stamps.
245. Act creating a Commission of Inquiry relative to compensation for acci-
dental injuries, etc., of workmen.
246. Amending act providing for adoption of standard form of fire insurance
247. Amending act relative to Banking Department; applications to commence
248. Act providing for incorporation of medical milk commissions.
249. Act requiring mutual fire, tornado and hail insurance companies to file lists
of authorized agents.
250. Act relative to deposits of fire, etc., insurance companies with State Treas-
251. Amending act relative to Department of Labor; factory inspection.
252. Amending act relative to partnership associations.
253. Act prohibiting false billing, weighing, etc., of goods offered to common
carriers for transportation.
254. Repealing act providing for a State Court of Mediation and Arbitration.
255. Amending act relative to the compulsory education of children.
256. Act encouraging the breeding of horses.
257. Act prohibiting drivers of milk wagons from opening bottles.
258. Act providing protection against setting of fires by traction engines.
259. Repealing certain acts providing salaries to circuit court commissioners.
260. Amending act relative to compensation of township officers.
261. Act amending local option law relative to sale of liquors by prescription.
262. Amending act relative to juvenile courts.
263. Act making it a felony to carnally know any female who is a patient in
any asylum, etc.
264. Act providing a salary for stenographer of the twenty-eighth judicial cir-
265. Amending act providing for taxation of inheritances.
266. Amending act relative to foreign corporations.
267. Act prescribing fees of clerks of courts and registers in chancery.