« AnteriorContinuar »
131, On Habits of Sloth and Vice
132. Letters from a young Man in Sickness-
from the Husband of a Woman that
is never in the Wrong—from the
Wife of one of the Dumb Club-on
133. Duel between Sir Edward Sackville and
134. The Lion, how treated by the Town-
Complaint of a Wife's Dress
148. History of Santon Barsisa
149. Genius requisite to excel in Dress
150. On Paternal Affection Story of a French
151. Letter from the Father of a young Rake STEELE
152. Comparative Merit of the two Sexes, an
153. Pride not made for Man
154. Lucifer's Account of a Masquerade
155. Utility of Learning to the Female Sex
156. History and Economy of Ants.
257. The same,.concluded ..
158. Proper Employment of Time; a Vision.
$59. Story of Miss Betty, cured of her Vanity
160. Conjectures of concealed Meanings under
the History of the Ants
161. Proper Sense and Notion of Honour .
162. Humour of a blurt Squire-Complaisance
-Story of Schacabac .
163. Letter from an insulted Chaplain--Poem
by Sir Thomas More .
164. On Translations-Speech of Pluto from
176. Three Letters intended for the Guardian HUGUES