Wiley, Jul 28, 2011 - 800 páginas
- Insider advice that will help you discover Mexico's best beach destinations, from Cancun to Zihuatanejo, and the best archaeological ruins, from Chichen Itza to Tulum. Plus tips for navigating the country's lovely but less-traveled corners, like Xochimilco, with its canals and floating gardens, and the bohemian artsy town of Todos Santos.
- Where to find the absolute best tacos in Oaxaca, the freshest almejas (clams) in La Paz, the most authentic mole poblano dishes in Puebla, and the finest tequila bars in Puerto Vallarta. Plus tips on where to find the best shopping deals, from Taxco's silver markets to high-end boutiques in Mexico City's Polanco neighborhood.
- Free full-color, foldout map
- Frommer's Survival Spanish will have you ordering ceviche and cervezas in a nanosecond.
- Insightful commentary on Mexico's rich history--from the ancient Maya to Spanish colonists--and culture, from artists Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera to marimba music.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.