77. Amending act concerning industrial banks; defined.
78. Act prohibiting conveying weapons, etc., into state hospitals, etc.
79. Amending act providing for payment of tuition of eighth grade pupils to
another district; voting tax.
80. Amending election code; failure of election inspector to report at polling
place a misdemeanor.
81. Amending act fixing standards for apples.
82, Amending act establishing county normal training classes, etc.; certificates
83. Act authorizing purchase of certain primary school lands, for general state
84. Corporation code.
85. Act prescribing fees, etc., of corporations doing business in this state.
86. Appropriation for state treasury.
87. Appropriation for supreme court.
88. Act authorizing governor to issue patent to State Savings Bank of Remus.
89. Appropriation for Michigan State Horticultural Society.
90. Appropriation for circuit judges, etc., of Michigan.
91. Amending act providing for licensing operators of motor vehicles.
92. Amending act regulating, etc., treatment of dependent, etc., children; amount
payable toward maintenance of.
93. Act providing for licensing of persons to take deer.
94. Amending act to permit spearing of suckers, etc., in certain waters of St.
95. Act providing revolving fund for construction of drains.
96. Amending act providing for construction, etc., of highways, etc.; apportion.
ment of cost.
97. Amending act providing for establishing rural agricultural schools, etc.
98. Act to define negligent homicide.
99. Amending prohibition liquor law; issue of search warrant.
100. Act providing method for changing certain township school districts to one
or more primary school districts.
101. Amending general highway law; railroad crossings.
102. Amending insurance code; capital stock of fire, etc., insurance companies.
103. Amending act relative to public instruction and primary schools; census.
104. Act defining liability of common carriers in certain cases.
105. Amending act providing for distribution, etc., of laws and documents; dis-
tribution of legislative manual.
106. Act protecting fish in Reed's lake and Fisk's lake, Kent county.
107. Amending insurance code; holding of real estate by fraternal societies, etc.
108. Amending insurance code; beneficiaries.
109. Amending act relative to care of feeble-minded and epileptic; petition for
110. Repealing act protecting fish in Brevoort lake, Mackinac couniy.
111. Amending act prohibiting killing, etc., of fur-bearing animals.
112. Repealing sections relative to payment of bounties for destruction of wolves,
113. Amending election code; challengers.
114. Amending act to prevent desertion, etc., of wife or children, etc.
115. Act relative to rates of fare for transportation of passengers by interurban
116. Amending act relative to organizing, care, management, etc., of asylums for
117. Act providing for protection, etc., of game and birds.
118. Amending act relative to setting aside submerged, etc., lands in state for
public park purposes.
119. Permitting spearing of suckers in certain streams in Jackson and Sanilac
120. Amending act relative to practice of pharmacy.
121. Appropriation for State Highway Department.
122. Amending general highway law; county road system.
123. Act creating State Department of Public Safety.
124. Amending insurance code; exempting certain societies.