1. Amending act relative to primary elections; special primary.
2. Act creating state administrative board.
3. Act providing for auditing of claims against state.
4. Amending act preventing importation, etc., of diseased sheep.
5. Amending act relative to primary schools; annual meeting in districts
under special act.
6. Amending act to prevent unlawful wearing of certain badges and buttons.
7. Amending act providing for school districts in cities of 100,000 and less
than 250,000; estimate of tax necessary, etc.
8. Amending act creating state board of equalization; preparation of assess-
ment rolls by supervisors.
9. Amending general highway law; good roads districts, formation, etc.
10. Amending general village law of 1895; filling of vacancies.
11. Repealing sections of general highway law relative to rescinding vote adopt-
ing county road system.
12. Amending election code; filling vacancy in office of judges of courts of record.
13. Act creating state department of agriculture.
14. Act forbidding ownership, etc., of firearms by unnaturalized foreign-born
residents within the state.
15. Act prescribing qualifications for admission to home for widows, etc., of
16. Act prohibiting taking of minnows from Lyon lake, Calhoun county.
17. Act creating conservation department.
18. Act regulating number, etc., of deputy, etc., circuit court clerks in certain
19. Amending election code; notice of alteration, etc., of precincts.
20. Amending act authorizing tax to pay for certain school district bonds; sink-
21. Amending general village law; general powers defined.
22. Amending act providing for construction, etc., of highways; improvements,
23. Act protecting fish in Hopkins lake, Mason county.
24. Act prohibiting taking, etc., of fish in Otsego lake, Otsego county.
25. Act protecting grass pike and pickerel in Lake Gogebic.
26. Amending act for erecting, etc., of fish shutes, etc.
27. Act to repeal and charge out unexpended balances of certain appropriations.
28. Act to fix the salary of the Superintendent of Public Instruction.
29. Act authorizing townships to appropriate money for fire protection in un-
incorporated villages therein.
30. Amending motor vehicle law; motor trucks to be equipped with mirror or
31. Amending act to revise, etc., laws relating to public instruction and primary
schools; bonds for schoolhouse sites.
32. Amending law providing for publication and distribution of laws and docu-
ments; distribution of public acts.
33. Amending act permitting taking of cisco in Cass county; open season in
34. Amending act to prevent taking, etc., of fish in certain lakes in Berrien,
Calhoun, Cass and Van Buren counties.
35. Act prohibiting letting of state or municipal contracts upon "cost-plus"