« AnteriorContinuar »
Reclassed 12.20-29 ELN
CONDITIONS OF SALE.
1. The highest Bidder to be the Buyer, and if any dispute arise between two or more Bidders, the Lot so in dispute shall be immediately put up again and re-sold.
2. The Purchasers to give their names and addresses, and to pay down a cash deposit, or the whole of the Purchase-money, if required, in default of which the Lot or Lots so purchased to be immediately put up again and re-sold.
3. The Lots to be taken away at the Buyer's Expense and Risk upon the conclusion of the Sale, and the remainder of the Purchasemoney to be absolutely paid, or otherwise settled for to the satisfaction of the Auctioneer, on or before delivery; in default of which the undersigned will not hold themselves responsible if the Lots be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed; but they will be left at the sole risk of the Purchaser.
4. The sale of any Article is not to be set aside on account of any error in the description, or imperfection. All Articles are exposed for Public Exhibition one or more days, and are sold just as they are without recourse.
5. To prevent inaccuracy in delivery and inconvenience in the settlement of the Purchases, no Lot can, on any account, be removed during the Sale.
6. Upon failure to comply with the above conditions, the money deposited in part payment shall be forfeited; all Lots uncleared within three days from conclusion of Sale, shall be re-sold by public or private Sale, without further notice, and the deficiency (if any) attending such re-sale shall be made good by the defaulter at this Sale, together with all charges attending the same. This Condition is without prejudice to the right of the Auctioneer to enforce the contract made at this Sale, without such re-sale, if he thinks fit.
THOS. E. KIRBY, Auctioneer.