311. Amending act relative to indecent and improper liberties with female child
312. Amending act to create department of labor, etc.; regulating employment
313. Regulating possession and sale of pistols, etc.
314. Amending act extending aid to university of Michigan; mill tax.
Amending act relative to municipal courts of record; board of jury com-
316. Authorizing sale of certain lands in Jackson city by state prison commission.
317. Authorizing sale of certain lands in Jackson city by state prison commission.
318. Amending judicature act; constables' fees.
319. Prohibiting false, etc., advertising.
320. Sanitary regulation of shipment, etc., of baked goods.
321. Amending act relative to rabies among dogs.
322. Amending act relating to dogs, etc.
323. Appropriations for Michigan state college of agriculture and applied science;
co-operative extension work, etc.
324. Appropriations for Michigan state college of agriculture and applied science;
chemistry building, etc.
325. Amending insurance code; mutual fire, etc., companies, liabilities of mem-
326. Authorizing county school commissioners to recommend teachers necessary
for certain school districts, etc.
327. Amending act relating to dogs; listing.
328. Amending act providing for justice courts in certain cities; salaries, juris-
329. Authorizing boards of supervisors to fix number of assistant prosecuting
Amending act relating to pandering.
331. Amending act protecting interests of state in escheated estates; reports
of deposits by banks, etc.
332. Repealing act authorizing circuit court for Kalamazoo county to appoint
333. Authorizing sale of certain lands in Kalamazoo county owned by the state.
334. Amending act relating to public instruction, etc.; designating, etc., sites.
335. Appropriations for university of Michigan; school of architecture building,
Permitting taking speckled bass, etc., from certain waters of Muskegon and
337. Amending home rule act for cities; annexation, etc., of territory.
338. Establishing normal school in Gogebic county.
339. Amending act relative to board of county auditors for Wayne county;
Amending act relative to county officers; notaries public.
341. Amending act for preservation of forests, etc.; setting of fires.
342. Amending general corporation law; incorporation of foundations for cer-
343. Providing for registration of births and deaths.
344. Amending act supplementing laws providing for municipal courts of record,
etc.; oath, clerk, etc., may administer, etc.
345. Defining crime of breaking and entering, etc.
346. Amending act providing for appointment, etc., of circuit court stenographers;
salaries in certain circuits.
347. Amending act to regulate billiard and pool rooms outside of cities and vil-
348. Fixing limitations on revocations, etc., of payment of checks, etc.
349. Notice of adverse claim to a bank deposit.
350. Appropriation for the building of armories.
351. General election law.
352. Purchase and condemnation of private property for highway purposes.
353. Establishing Michigan board of accountancy.
354. Providing for construction, etc., of bridges, etc.
355. Regulating sale, etc., of fireworks.