« AnteriorContinuar »
03. Act supplementing the laws providing for the publication and distribution of
Public Acts, etc.
portion of the cost is paid by assessment for benefits; application for
108. Amending general banking law; borrower's liability ; securities commission.
109. Act enabling the board of education in certain cities to take the control and
management of a college of medicine.
110. Amending workmen's compensation act; annual meeting of employers.
111. Amending act regulating the ordering of stationery, etc., under State con-
tracts; duty of Board of State Auditors.
112. Amending the abatement act.
113. Amending act prescribing the powers of certain school districts to borrow
114. Amending act providing for rat bounties.
115. Amending act making it unlawful to conceal or misrepresent the identity of
motor vehicles, etc.
116. Amending general highway law ; line roads; extra deputy county clerk; patrol
117. Amending insurance code; subscription to capital stock, etc.
.118. Amending home rule act for cities; justices of the peace.
119. Act authorizing certain cities to take title in fee to any public utility, etc.
120. Act supplementing the laws relating to the printing, etc., of State documents.
121. Amending act authorizing township boards to raise money, etc.; when electors
fail to vote necessary funds.
122. Appropriation for State Horticultural Society; current expenses.
123. Appropriation for State Board of Registration of Architects; current expenses.
124. Appropriation for Newberry State Hospital; purchase of boilers.
125. Appropriation to defray expenses of the legislature, for personal service of
102. Amending drain laws; computation of cost ; application for deepening, etc.;
salary of commissioner.
16:3. Amending act relative to rural cemeteries ; authority of board.
164. Appropriation for Michigan Securities Commission; current expenses.
165. Amending act providing for the payment and reimbursement by counties, etc.,
of expenses incurred in the burial of army nurses, etc. ; duty of board.
166. Act permitting spearing of suckers, etc., in waters of St. Joseph, etc., rivers in
St. Joseph county.
167. Act prohibiting division of fees by physicians and surgeons.
168. Amending act creating office of State Fire Marshal, etc. ; reporting of fires.
169. Appropriation for the State Board of Dental Examiners; current expenses.
170. Amending the judicature act; waiver of notice of individuals, guardians and
171. Amending the judicature act; license to sell real estate.
172. Amending the judicature act; forcible entry; jurisdiction of justice,
173. Amending general highway law; building of state reward roads by townships.
compensation of members.
231. Amending act providing for the appointment, etc., of circuit court stenog.
raphers, etc.; salaries.
232. Act supplementing the laws of the State relating to powers and duties of
Attorney General, etc.
233. Amending the judicature act; garnishment proceedings against corporations
and the State.
234. Amending the judicature act; publication and service of order of appearance.
235. Amending the judicature act; commissions to executors, administrators and
236. Act creating a prima facie presumption of negligence in certain cases where a
vehicle is struck from the rear.
237. Act authorizing the payment of salaries to sheriffs, under-sheriffs and deputy
238. Amending act establishing Michigan Soldiers' Home; admittance.
239. Act prohibiting sex discrimination in the payment of wages.
240. Amending act providing for the incorporation of cities, etc. ; restrictions on
241. Amending fourth class city act; special assessment installments.
242. Act providing for the payment of bounties for the killing of weasels, etc.
243. Act requiring the issuance, without fee, of transcripts, under seal, of any
record pertaining to soldiers, etc.; pensions, etc.
244. Amending the housing code; when damaged dwelling to be repaired.
245. Act providing for screening outlet and inlets of Bills lake in township of
Croton, Newaygo county.
246. Amending general highway law; application for State reward.
247. Act permitting taking of cisco by use of gill nets in the waters of certain
lakes in Cass county, etc.
248. Amending general highway law; issuance of bonds.
249. Amending act providing for presiding circuit judge, etc.; payment of expenses.
250. Amending act providing for government of Michigan asylums, etc.; admis-
251. Amending laws relative to offenses against chastity, etc. ; removal of bodies
from cemeteries, etc.
252. Amending home rule act for cities; permissive charter provisions.
253. Amending act authorizing cities and villages of less than 150,000 to levy tax
for garbage disposal.
254. Act authorizing boards of supervisors to raise money for collection, etc., of
historical material, etc.
255. Act defining the crime of criminal syndicalism, etc.
256. Amending home rule act for villages; population.
257. Amending act making appropriations for State Public School at Coldwater,
258. Act providing manner of making payments on township highway funds.
259. Act regulating the manufacture and sale of soft drinks, etc.
260. Amending act protecting fish in inland waters; closed season for brook trout
and black bass.
261. Repealing section relative to agent for Michigan Reform School for Girls.
262. Amending act revising and consolidating laws relative to asylums for the
insane; medical superintendent.
303. Amending act . relative to dividing city school districts into election pre-
305. Act authorizing bonds; providing sites and erection of free public libraries, etr