Search Images Maps Play YouTube News Gmail Drive More »
Sign in
Libros Libros
" The remaining $231 million provided for grants to the trust territories, grants for teacher training, and various national programs authorized by the act and carried out by the Department of Education. "
Drug Education: School-based Programs Seen as Useful But Impact Unknown ... - Página 3
por United States. General Accounting Office - 1990 - 29 páginas
Vista completa - Acerca de este libro

Drug-free Youth: A Compendium for Prevention Specialists

Elaine Norman - 1997 - 196 páginas
...states, about 80 percent of the total appropriated under the act. The remaining 20 percent was used for grants to the trust territories, grants for teacher training, and various national programs carried out by the Department. Each year, the amount of funds distributed to states has increased....
Vista previa limitada - Acerca de este libro




  1. Mi biblioteca
  2. Ayuda
  3. Búsqueda avanzada de libros
  4. Descargar EPUB
  5. Descargar PDF