« AnteriorContinuar »
CHAS. H. ALLEN,
JOSIAH ROYCE, Ph. D.,
A. L. BANCROFT & COMPANY.
In this, the concluding book of the Series, the special methods
The attention of teachers and school officers is especially called
1. The well-balanced combination of instructive and entertaining
2. The high literary character of the selections from standard
3. The portraits of eminent authors which accompany selections
4. The brief, clear, and practical statement of the principles of
5. The special exercises to secure good articulation and correct
in oral and written spelling,
7. The suggestion of numerous choice selections for memorizing.
The publishers acknowledge the courtesy of D. Appleton & Co.
The selections from the writings of Longfellow, Whittier, Holmes,
Copyright by A. L. BANCROFT & Co., 1883.